SB at Warren Hills Regional School District
The objective of the School Based Youth Service Program (SBYSP) is to help assure that teenagers will obtain needed assistance in an accessible, and safe location.
The School Based Youth Services Program at Warren Hills provides a comprehensive set of services to teenagers at their school.
These services include:
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Access to Preventative and Primary Health Care
- Family Life Education and Services
- Employment Counseling
- Access to a 24-hour Crisis Hotline
- And Much More!
- To contact us by phone please call
Main Number 908 689-3050 ext. 3617
Recreational inquires ext. 3646
Clinical services ext. 3618