The objective of the School Based Youth Service Program (SBYSP) is to help assure that teenagers will obtain needed assistance in an accessible, and safe location.
The School Based Youth Services Program at Warren Hills provides a comprehensive set of services to teenagers at their school.
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Access to Preventative and Primary Health Care
- Family Life Education and Services
- Employment Counseling
- Access to a 24 hour Crisis Hot-line
- And Much More!
- To contact us by phone please call
School Based High School Closing:
*September 27th after the 1/2 day of school
*September 28th afterschool